Tuesday, April 15, 2008

E- Mealz.com - check it out

I read about this on Heather's blog and decided it sounded like something I might like. I hate, hate, hate the question .... whats for dinner and when I tell them, that don't act excited. Usually thats because it's the same old stuff. I don't have time to make up a meal plan and grocery list, coordinate and all that stuff, so I usually just pick up the same stuff every week at the store. So when I read about e-mealz, I thought I can do this. So, I signed up for 3 months, which is $15.00 - only $5.00 per month or $.125 per week ..... for someone else to make up my weekend dinner menu and my grocery list. Every Friday I download my WW Points designed menu and my grocery list for Walmart and shop. Last night was my first meal, since we went to the store this weekend. AND it was really good. Country Chicken with potatoes & carrots and steamed broccoli. Yummy. Pear salad was included, but I was the only one that ate that. Everyone liked the chicken, it had a great flavor. Tonight is a quick night, so probably pizza casserole for tonight. IF DH thaws out the gound meat. Check it out ... it's pretty cool!
E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

1 comment:

*Heather said...

We are on our 3rd week of it and still loving it! It's so nice to have it all prepared for you like that and go shopping with the list and come home and have it all there for the week! Love that! ;)