Monday, April 14, 2008

No Hunting - but lots of cleaning ......

I slipped out of work a little early Friday. I had lots to do this weekend and work was holding me back. First, I needed to make 4 Death by Cream Cheese danishes for an anniversary party. Not only does that take time, but I only have two 9x12 bakers, so I could only make 2 at a time and they have to cool enough to slice and take out the danish pieces. So, I made two Friday night and put in the frig overnight. While that was baking, I made spaghetti, cleaned the kitchen, swept and cleaned the hardwoods and dusted. Saturday I made the other two danishes, did laundry, picked up stuff around the house, cleaned up the kitchen mess again, made DD do homework then got ready for the anniversary party. We were out till about 1:00 am Sunday morning ..... what!!!! Yes, we missed church Sunday morning cause I slept late. Then got up and made breakfast, went Walmart grocery shopping with DH & DD, cleaned hardwoods again, vaccumed the basement floors and picked up the bonus room. Mom andDad came up for supper to celebrate Mom's birthday. Yummy food! Then DD had to finish homework, which took me and Nana helping her! So it was a busy, fun weekend. I like it when the family can spend time together.

May 2 & 3, I'm scrapbooking for the weekend. Friday night crop to kick off NSD and then all day crop on May 3. Sounds like LOTS and LOTS of fun and hopefully I can get lots accomplished. I'm going to start planning pages NOW!!! And figuring out how to pack everything I need/want to take. My guess is TB, CM and I will be a table together. So, space will be somewhat limited with three people at a 6 foot table (lets hope thats not the case!)

More later ...........

No comments: