Monday, April 19, 2010

Em's Date to Banquet

Emilee's date to banquet - Adam. He's a good kid. Very quiet, especially around us, but I'm sure around Emilee he's alittle more vocal (at least I hope so). He's seems really sweet and I probably could say a lot more on him, but won't. I like him .... does that say enough?
Adam and his family live in Goodlettsville. We met them at Goodlettsville City Hall, which a lot more folks from GCS (which we didn't know at the time). We took some pictures and then left for the banquet at school. We should have let Em and Adam ride together, but for some reason, I didn't think about that till afterwards!

This was at the house before we left. She looked sooooo pretty! These pictures don't do her justice.






Adam, Emilee & Dad

Dad, Emilee & Mom!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: