Thursday, April 15, 2010

Banquet is tomorrow & more

Tomorrow is banquet night! GMS will host the 7&8th grade banquet. Em has a hot date ... Adorable Adam! I can't wait to take pictures of them! They make such a cute couple. He's tall, really tall and Em has heels, so she'll be good with him. Her dress is black and pink and he's got a black, white and pink tie. How sweet!

I've lost 18.2 lbs now. I'm pretty excited and totally motivated to loose more! I've love to hit the 20 lb mark next week! And I'd love to be able to say it's time to shop for more clothes, but it's not really that time yet. My last year summer stuff is fitting okay. So, I'm good, I think, for this season. Maybe a few "refreshers" is all I need.

More later!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'd say this is a GREAT reason to buy new clothes!