Tuesday, April 06, 2010

EASTER 2010















Easter 2010 ..... it was a beautiful day in Middle Tennessee .... we got up and guess who was first getting ready .... Em. I couldn't believe it. She's never first. Isn't she pretty and so grown up!?!?!? We went to church (9:30 service) and it was crowded, but great to see everyone. Then we came home and did laundry and I sat out on the deck and read a book. Then about 3:00 we went to my friend Mary Jo's house to participate in the kids Easter Egg Hunt. They all had a lot of fun. But we didn't get to stay too long because we were having supper with Nana & Grandaddy. It was yummy ... pork loin, Turkey breast, green beans, mashed potatoes and mac&cheese ... all the favorites.
I'm not to proud of my picture with Em and myself. I look huge .... but confession time.... I'm doing Weight Watchers. So maybe next Easter I can post a pictures of a skinny Christy. I've already lost 16lbs and honestly only have about 20 to 25 lbs to go and I'll be good. I wanted to get this off before I turn 40 next year! Pray with me! It's going to be a journey!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mother and daughter would be great with dad forced to watch

Anonymous said...

Invite her over and will drug her then when she's asleep ill have my way with this sweet bitch as long as I want fucking her violent