Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So, a thread about ktichens got me thinking ......

What's your style? Since I haven't scrapbooked in about 9 months, this is about your house. Do you have a style? Up till we started the kitchen remodel, DH and I had never bought a "new" couch/chair or appliances for that matter. Our downstairs couch was bought from the couple across the street that was barely used. It is a burgendy leather sectional. Other than TV's, we really haven't purchased anything for ourselves. We moved into our house fully furnished, so we just kept it till we could do something else. So even though the kitchen remodel was little stressful, it was totally fun. Learning so much about countertops, tile, flooring options, making decisions that where sooooo hard at the time. Looking back, it was very worth it. BUT our "style" changed a bit during this process. I LOVE antiques and as you can tell my kitchen table (my beloved antique table) I like it pretty natural. BUT, we decided to go more classic/traditional in our furniture. I think eventually I'll sprinkle more antiques in as I can, but I like our "netural" style........... what's your style?

Christy

No comments: