Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New LIVING ROOM to go with New KITCHEN


See blogs below for kitchen pictures and the story about our house. Here's pictures of the new hardwood floors, new living room furniture and my 100 yr old farmhouse kitchen table.


I bought these pieces at a unfinished furniture store that was going out of business. I knew I wanted black distressed but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. So this worked. It took me about 3 days/nights to paint and distress. I still need to seal it, but I'm not not really in any hurry. I have one more piece to paint and distress that will go by the recliner when it's bought.

I have a photobuckett account that has all the pictures in it. Before, during and after. Plus pictures of the 40 yrds of concrete we had poured during this remodeling project. Take a peek if you have some time to spare.http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee293/CABurch/

No comments: