Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving update

We have such a low key Thanksgiving that I don't even take pictures ...... so in Em's books it'll look like we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Actually, the past two years, Steve has worked. Last year I think he got off a little early, but this year he didn't get off till 4:15, so he didn't get to eat with us. We couldn't wait .... :-)

I've had 8 clipboard orders and 2 8x8 album orders - I've got one clipboard completely finished and delivering today. I've got 3 about 90% done, two 85% done, one 70% done and one planned. Two of those HAVE to be finished this week!!! And of course one of those is the "planned" one. I really do have a plan and once I get two sheets of specific paper, I'll be good to go. The 8x8 albums will go quickly, I've got one of them almost done and I'll just copy of the other from it, so it'll go fast! Then I might have 3 more orders for clipboards and have Em's teachers clipboard to do. I think I might start on it this week sometime, at least get some of it done.

Business if okay. Could be better, but I could also be putting more effort in it. I didn't realize how unproductive I could be if I HAVE to be productive. I work better when it come naturally. Plus I'm not one for getting things done early - I tend to wait ............. not good when you have a scrapbooking for you business and work full-time. Just like 6 of these clipboards, I've had those orders for at least a month or more and I've only been working on them for the past two weeks. Why do I wait? Cause it's my personality!

Gotta run, more later!

No comments: