Friday, December 01, 2006

Going to a crop tonight

YEA! I have't been in ages! I really need a night out. I thought about working on a gift album for a friend, but I think I want to work on Em pictures. She's the light of my life, seeing her makes me smile. Sometimes I just need that - don't we all. Honestly, sometime she wears me so much. Our mornings are rough, I fuss at her, even spanked her one morning for talking back. It was a terrible morning. Then yesterday, a perfect angel. This morning was almost as good. NICE ...... love easy mornings!

I read a good Elizabeth Lowell book this week. The Wrong Hostage. Quick read, easy to understand- other than it uses a lot of Spanish. But it's still a quick read. Now I'm reading (at work --- shhhh!) a Judy Deveraux book - High Tide - pretty good so far.

Gotta run! Have a good weekend!

No comments: