Monday, November 20, 2006

Rose, Cream, Brown......

Thats the colors of the baby album I'm working on for a client. Then another for a boy, sage green, black&white and blue ..... another easy one, huh? I thought the rose, cream and brown would be easy, but not really - at least for babies it's not that easy. I'm going to have to adapt something. Right now I have the vintage hip from Making Memories on my desk trying to decide if thats okay. I think some of it will work. I plan on using very little of the pattern paper and a lot more solids, with just a hint of pattern paper .... what do you think? The boy album - I'm not sure...... not to mention my 5 dance clipboards! Those are wearing me out!!!

OH YEA - I found my gold/purple stripes ...... I couldn't believe it! A store in OH - Scrapbook Superstore. I had to call Scrappin Sports and they told me the paper was discontinued, but hasn't been for long. The last store to make an order was th Scrapbook Superstore and they probably would have some .... oh yea - they do, plus the solid cardstock that goes with it! YEA! I bought 15 sheets of the stripes and 10 each of purple and gold that match! I'm so stoked!

Gotta run, gotta leave for a dr appointment and I'm trying to figure out when I can sneak in a HL run cause they have their rub-ons on sale!

No comments: