Monday, January 15, 2007

Okay, so I'm a terrible blogger. I must confess, I get all up tight when the blogs I read aren't updated regularly and here I am, not EVER updating mine!

I'm at work today, no holiday for me! DD is at Nana's, DH is a work also and I have a dentist appointment today.

Not much going on. I did have someone contact me about putting some of my products in a consignment sale in Murfreesboro. I'm going to try it. So I'm knee deep in make cards, paper bag albums and paint cans (that's what she wanted). I don't know if I'll be able to make any more off the stuff or not. There's a split on the sales between me and the owner of the consignment shop. We'll see how it goes. I have to have all the product ready by mid-Feb! UGH! Gotta get working!

Nothing fun happen on the home front. Pretty boring life!

Gotta run!

No comments: