Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dentist & Purging

So, two post in two days ...... how's that? I must have something on my mind!!! :-)


I had to go to the dentist yesterday ....... $395.00 visit. What the heck, right? Well, call me having a new crown $395.00! Thats after my insurance pays for 1/2! So, I sit here today with a sore tooth (not really that bad) and a temp crown that is GOLD! How funny! Anyway, I hate the dentist. I hate having anything done to my mouth! I'd rather have 10 yearly exam than go through what I'm going through now! No kidding!

On to something more fun ..... purging. I'm purging my stash! And I've discovered something. I love paper! HA-HA-HA! Really I have so much paper that I'll probably never use. I went through it and pulled out a lot of "older" stuff. But I still need to go through it again. I've decided that I love kits ...... it's so nice to have the pattern paper and solids all together. I wish I could sell all my paper and start over with only kits! Just think of all the cool embellishments I'd have! Anyways, I brought a lot of paper in and several of the ladies bought it. I made about $45! I'm either saving for a Cricut or a new Quickutz tool .... can't decide which yet!

I made the cutest "girl friends" paper bag album for the consignment store in Murfreesboro. The first of many. If I can get 6 done by Jan 31 .... I'll be sitting happy. The "girl friends" book took me 3 days to complete (oh yea, I need a few ribbons on the spine, but that all) so, if I have a book every 3 days, I'll have 6 done! Then I need to do a receipe box and a paint can and some card. Which I've made 5 cards in the past few days too! I'll take picture of the girl friends book soon. I used some K&Company paper (Neapolitan line) and it's sooooo cute! I made some b-day cards to match using scraps. How cool would it be to receive a present with a matching card?!?!?!?!

More later - and hopefully pictures!

No comments: