Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My donations

Em's school has a "Cougar Day" every year for one of their major fundraisers. Of course, this is our first involvement, but I have friends that went there, so I remember it from them talking about it (20 yrs ago). They ask each family to donate at least 2 things for the auction and 1 baked good. I figured putting some scrapbooking items in might boost my business. I'm donating an 8x8 album. (think I talk about this in another blog - sounds familiar - I'm losing my mind!!!) It's orange, pinks, brown, turquoise. Very cute, "friend" themed. If I were selling it, I'd have to sell it for at LEAST $50.00, but probably start out with $65.00 on it. I have at least $30.00 of product in it. Lots of flowers, rubons, bling, etc. I'm also donating a "cougar" themed clipboard - yellow, blue and white. Cute. My mom made two fall themed wreaths to be donated and two small Christmas things. I don't think I'm going to put the two Christmas things in it. You have to tag everything with the resell value, mim and max bid. I'm not sure what to put on everything yet. Have to think about it some. Maybe next year I can have a booth in the craft fair part of it. This year since we were new, I wasn't sure if they were going to have them (for a couple years that didn't have booths - but I think people really like them and it brings in outside people). Maybe next year mom and I can share a space and have scrapbooking items and flower arrangements. And if I start making things now, maybe I can have some school albums done, which I think would sell well!

Gotta run!
Christy

No comments: