Friday, October 14, 2005

This is the weekend ..............

This weekend my daughter, 8 yrs old, will be dancing in front of 60,000 people at the Titans football game! She'll be front row, home side on the 50 yrd line! I can't believe it! What a great place to be dancing during a half-time show. BUT, I'm so nervous for her!!! I know she'll do great, she's a born dancer. She loves it. I asked her yesterday if she was excited and I can tell that she is, but she said she was nervous too! I told her just to remember, out of those 60,000 only about 10 actually know her and know what she looks like. I also told her to imagine all of us sitting in the stands in our underware (hoping to keep the smile on her face!) She knows the dance pretty good ...... and she's so engeric doing it. Lets jus pray that she doesn't see all those people and freeze!

Break a leg Emilee!!!!

No comments: