Monday, September 26, 2005

That business idea ..........

I'm still working on it. My company name is Heart to Heart Memories. I've even secured a domain name: Hearttoheartmemories.com and hearttoheartcustomscrapbooking.com. At least something like that. The second one was on suggestion from the customer service guy at GoDaddy.com. He said I needed scrapbooking in the title and since they are custom scrapbooks, it would be good to have both in the title. We'll direct people over to the hearttoheartmemories and they'll never know the difference. I still don't have my business liscense. BUT, I'm making paper bag albums like crazy trying to get ready for my craft fair. I've got about 8 done and one sold, so I've got to make a duplicate of it. I was really on a roll, but now they are all starting to look a like. Is that bad? My creative juices are starting to dry up! I think I might switch and make some 8x8 gift albums for a while just to have something different to do.

I still haven't told DH that I'm starting a real business. I'm kinda scared of what he'll think or say. He's not the most supportive person in the world and I can't really blame him. I know I can't make money doing this full time, so it'll be a part time job. And I know that he has put his dreams aside for the family and job.... like hunting. I'm sure he'd love to be on the "dream season". Maybe one day he can be (when he can figure out how to work and hunt at the same time!!!)

2 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Good luck with your craft fair! I'd love to see what you're up to. I work every Friday. Come see me!

TracieClaiborne said...

One more thing - I just had time to read the rest of your blog and I cracked up when I saw that you are a DOOL fan! Me too! I read the spoiler every day. Love it!!!!

I'm mad at them right now for breaking up Sami's wedding. Arggh. That girl deserves some happiness. C'mon!

I'm wondering what "rural" town you live in? I'll have to ask you when I see you. I couldn't find your e-mail address on your blog.

See ya!