Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Days of Our Lives

I'm a huge DOOL fan. I've watched the show since I was about 10 yrs old staying with my grandmother during the summer. Its amazing how you can watch the show once a week and stay up on the happening!

Now, the most stupid storyline ever was the posessed Marlena line. Who believed that one? Then the next one is Marlena pregnant at what age? 55? I know, I know, it happens, but you'd think this women couldn't ......... anyone ever hear of menopause? Then theres the whole Roman, John (who is the worst actor ever!) Kate, Marlena triangle ....... whatever!

Now, Belle and Shawn hold a soft spot in my heart. I'd really like them to get together and stay together, happily. But I know, its a soap opera!

And there's Cloe and Brady. I really like Cloe, she's a beautiful girl. Brady, he's okay. But their story line is getting old too!

Oh yea, how can we forget Sami, she's such a good actress and her storyline is sometimes believable, but most of the time not.

Since I work full-time and we don't have Tivo, I read spoilers about DOOL at http://www.pcpages.com/spoiler/. Its cool to read the next days shows! Take a look, you'll find that reading them is much better than watching (no commericals!)

No comments: