Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rambling Wednesday

I'm shopping for a new DSLR, this year is my 20th Anniversary and of course Christmas ... so I asked for a combined gift. I'm leaning toward a Canon either 60D or T3i. I'd really like the 60D, but budget wise, the T3i is probably more affordable for us. I really hope that I get it before cheerleading starts, but I doubt it.

We took a staycation this year. We did spend 2 days at the lake with friends. It was really fun.
Drew, Emilee & Taylor

Taylor & Emilee

Steve is working on his lawncare business. He's added a few more customers. And now is talking about getting another riding zero-turn. We had one before and he sold it, because he wasn't using it. But now, he's getting larger yards and he thinks the zero-turn will cut his time in 1/2, which means, he can cut more per day ... which means more money!!!!

Emilee start school soon, August 11. My baby will be a 9th Grader! Oh my, where did the time go.
Varsity CheerCamp at University of Alabama
Kristen & Emilee


We have been swimming a lot since it's been so hot.

Of course, I can't resist taking pictures of these two, they are so cute together. Being a mom, I'm really in a hard place, because the whole family really likes this boy, but they are so young. They've been "dating" for 10 months now. That's a long time for a 14 & 15 year old to be together. They have a really sweet relationship and who knows.... they could get married one day!

Any camera feedback would be appreciated!

1 comment:

AshleyS said...

Hi Christy--thanks for leaving a comment since I didn't know you were a follower!! I'm shooting with a Canon 7D--some people have slight focusing issues with it, but mine has been wonderful! Love it!