Monday, June 15, 2009

Shhhh, I've got a secret and I can't share yet....

Don't you hate that? Actually it's a secret about both Steve and me, but I can't tell anyone till "they" tell me it's time. Honestly, nobdy will really care ...... but it's exciting to us!


What a strange weekend. Saturday, I did basically nothing! I did a little laundry (still not finished), planted a few flowers, Em spent the night with a friend and Steve and I went to our regular weekend resturant (Paradise Ridge), then we topped off our date night with a trip to Walmart to buy dog food. We also needed aspirn and got gatoraides and water (looked like we were nursing a hangover!). Sunday pretty much the same. We slept late (missed church) and then I started cleaning up my scrapbook room some, made 2 pages and by the end of the day I had made a mini-album and 3 cards. (Wow, I actually scrapbooked!). We also hit the new DAIRY QUEEN in Joelton. That's a big deal guys, we only get new fast food resturants once every 10 years or so! We now have a McDonalds, Subway and Dairy Queen. I got a Snickers Blizzard, Steve got Chocolate shake and Em got a Blueberry Artic Freeze that was so sour she couldn't drink it! YUCK! Don't get the blueberry!

I'll leave you with a few new pictures. Steve and I took these this weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You look like such a happy couple. When are you going to let the secret out? tbcrops