Thursday, May 15, 2008

Okay, just wnat to say

that I'm such a nut .... I'm loving Days of Our Lives right now! How about EJ & Sami? I really like them together!



Well, just to recap NSD. I got about 12 pages done ...... not completed because they still need titles and journaling. But the bulk of the layout is finished. I actually finished up an Easter layout last night from a couple years ago ... again, no titles, just general layout. I was scheduled to go on a scrapbooking retreat May 30 - June 1, but it's been cancelled because its just a busy crazy time right now.



Em's b-day is next week and all I have her is clothes. She wants another iPod, a larger one in blue. I guess that's what she'll get. And probably the accessories to go with it. I'll probably get it at Walmart since it's close and easy. We aren't having a party - probably celebrate it with friends at a cookout and then probably just have dinner with Nana & Grandaddy on May 21.

No comments: