Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm going..........



to a crop next week!!!! YEA! I can't wait. I have two weeks to get my pages preplanned and get in a creative mood. Really, I'm pretty much there. Cheerleading is over, remodeling is over and scrapbooking is on the horizon!!! I stopped by MIB this weekend and picked up a couple of magazines. One was the March CK magazine ... it's okay. I enjoy looking at the ads since I've been out of the loop for several months. Then I bought this special issue. I really like it. I've gotten several pages marked with good ideas. I basically print in 4x6, occasionally in 3.5x5

I've also printed off several layout off the internet. Megan Hall is one of my favorites, because she does multi-picture layouts. I usually have more than one picture to include on a layout, at least one of two pages will have several pictures on it, so her layouts are really close to my style.

Anyone else you enjoy for multi-picture layouts? Let me know!

Christy

No comments: