Monday, April 30, 2007

Great Weekend.........

Just wanted to say thanks to the ladies at Scrappuccino's for hosting such a wonderful National Scrapbooking Day celebration. I had such a good time!!!! If DH hadn't made plans for us for that afternoon, I could have stayed to 9:00 that night (of course I'd probably be outside on the sidewalk, but as long as I was cropping, I would have been happy!) I love working at the store. Such a fun enviroment!

So, I got 3 12 x 12 pages done and one 11 x 8.5 page (for Tracie Claiborne - scroll to the bottom for the layout). I was on 2001 pictures. DD was so cute!!!

I used these for one of my layouts of Halloween that I need to fit a lot of pictures on (all the pictures were cute, so I couldn't pick!!!). It worked so well. I hadn't thought about using the few templates I have in a year or two, but wow... they saved my sanity on that page!! And let me tell ya, I paid a lot more that $2.00 for them!!!

I'm sad to see Deluxe Design so away. I've always liked them, especially for these templates and their diecuts. I love going to the coventations and buying a whole bunch of them! Now that they are going out of business, I find myself hording those die cuts because I'm afraid I won't ever get another one!!!!

Gotta run!
Busy week. Say a prayer for me. I'm teaching ladies "Historical Scrapbooking" Wed, Thurs and Friday!!!

No comments: