Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wow - two in a row!!!

I went to Scrapn' Memories yesterday during lunch with the girls. It was fun. I spent money (imagine that!) and got one of the two patterns I'm using for a wedding album. My friends Beth talked me into making a wedding album for her to give as a gift. If you know me, I hate doing wedding albums. But this one is going to be very simple and elegant. So maybe I won't stress over it too much.

I'm going to the ScrapHouse in Joelton this weekend - I can't wait. I'm so looking forward to getting this wedding album done and working on stuff for Em. I'm so far behind in her books. And I thought with digital cameras it would be so easy to get pictures printed, but since I see them instantly, I don't print as often as I should, so I'm even behind on getting pictures printed! Crazy!!!! I've got pictures in my cart at winkflash and I need to order them.... maybe I'll do that this afternoon!

I made a yummy roast yesterday. Goodness it was yummy. I was a great cut of meat. We had sweet potoatoe casserole (with marshmellows), carrots, green beans and butter noddles with it. GREAT supper in my opinon! I've got a little roast left, so I'm going to attempt to make veggie soup with it.... never made that before, if you've got a good receipe, please share it!

More later!!!

1 comment:

Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

I stumbled upon your blog tonight. I live in Pleasant View - probably not too far from you! I haven't been to the scraphouse, but I love Fundom Kids in Joelton. You should stop by one day! Their website is www.fundomkids.com.

ann :)