Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My life is so boring

that I don't even have anything to blog about. We'll at least not anything I want the world to know! :-)

I have been working pretty hard on getting some paper bag albums, cards and other things ready for the lady in Murfreesbboro. I need about 3 more paper bag albums to feel like I'm giving her something she can sell. I need to call her, because I'm not sure how she want to handle the cards - individuals or several packaged together.

I did make two "tear bears" this weekend. Did you see them when they were huge? I mean some of these cute little bears sold for $100's on ebay! They are cute, but not that cute!!!

These little guys are cute. I just found them on ebay - 1scrapbooklane is the creator. Mine aren't this cute yet, but they are cute. Her's are much fuzzier than mine. I did find out that different color handmade paper tears differently. The white I used was much easier to tear.

As soon as I get my cards scanned, I'll post them. They are very simple, except the bears.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am curious as to how these adorable bears were made. How did you do that? tbcrops

TracieClaiborne said...

Those bears are so cute. I remember when they were all the rage. I got sick of seeing them but now I can think they're cute again. LOL